how to make Crepes, this French Easy Crepe Recipe is the perfect weekend brunch or delicious dessert.
INGREDIENTS Easy Crepe Recipe
1 3/4 cup White wheat flour
2 3/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk or any dairy-free milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 tablespoon Coconut oil or vegetable oil of your choice
1 tablespoon Erythritol I used sugar-free sweetner
1 teaspoon cooconut oil – to grease the pan
How to make it
- In a blender add all the ingredients.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds. Stop, scrap the side of the blender and blend again for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the batter into a bowl. If you don’t have a blender, feel free to combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl using a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Heat a lightly oiled crepe pan over medium/high heat. I recommend to use coconut oil and to rub the oil onto the pan using a piece of absorbent paper to avoid adding too much oil.
- Scoop the batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate the pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.
- Brown on both sides about 1-2 minutes on each sides and serve hot with your favorite fillings.